Low-flow fixtures will help you reduce your hot water use and save money on your water heating bills. | Photo courtesy of Huntington Veterans Medical Ctr.
Water heating accounts for about 18% of your home's energy use. Reducing your hot water use, employing energy-saving strategies, and choosing an energy efficient water heater for your home pool can help you reduce your monthly water heating bills.
Check out our water heating infographic, and explore the following topics:
- Selecting a new water heater
- Sizing a new water heater
- Tankless or demand-type water heaters
- Heat pump water heaters
- Storage water heaters
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters
- Solar water heaters
- Drain-water heat recovery
- Reducing hot water use
- Swimming pool heating.
Also check out our do-it-yourself savings projects: