Educate your employer about the benefits of installing plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) workplace charging. Use the resources below and the Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Handbook for Workplace Charging Hosts to learn more about charging stations at work.
Explaining the Business Case to Your Employer
- Employee Guide to Workplace Charging – Use this guide by the California PEV Collaborative to navigate the process of asking your employer to install workplace charging. The guide includes a letter template that can be tailored and sent to key decision-makers.
- Fact Sheet – Obtain basic information about workplace charging and the benefits of the Challenge for employers.
- Workplace Charging Presentation – Educate employers about PEVs and workplace charging using this sample presentation.
- Sample Employee Survey - Consider polling your coworkers to assess interest in PEVs and workplace charging.
- Partner Profiles and Map – Learn about other employers' workplace charging activities.