- DOE Recognizes Two EM Sites with Sustainability Awards
May 25, 2016 12:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Teams at two EM sites have been recognized with 2016 Energy Sustainability Awards for spearheading projects that have saved taxpayer dollars while promoting efficiency and smart use of DOE resources.Read The Full Story
- EM Cleanup Chief Discusses Path Forward for DOE’s Excess Facilities
April 27, 2016 1:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – EM Assistant Secretary Monica Regalbuto joined other Department officials, members of Congress, contractors, and other stakeholders at an event on Capitol Hill for the bipartisan House Nuclear Cleanup Caucus to discuss forging a path to clean up the more than 2,000 excess facilities in the Department’s inventory — a number expected to grow by 1,000 in the next 10 years.Read The Full Story
- Oak Ridge Hosts EM Site Specific Advisory Board Spring Chairs Meeting
- Oak Ridge’s EM Program Unplugs Former Electrical Switchyard
- OREM and North Wind Solutions Sign Partnering Agreement
- Waste Management Conference Highlights Oak Ridge’s Progress and Partnerships
- Oak Ridge's K-27 Demolition Officially Begins
- EM Removes Radioactive Components from Former Reactor at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
March 8, 2016
Beginning March 10,OREM is conducting a project that requires large, slow-moving equipment on Highway 58 and Highway 95. Motorists transiting the area during this time should be alert for slow-moving vehicles and expect occasional delays.
February 25, 2016
DOE has appointed two new members to its Oak Ridge Environmental Management advisory board. Kennetha Eikelberg and Elizabeth Ross were appointed to the Oak Ridge Site Specific Advisory Board in February.
February 24, 2016
DOE's Oak Ridge Office of EM is seeking volunteers to fill vacancies on the Oak Ridge Site Specific Advisory Board. The board is a federally chartered citizens’ panel that provides recommendations to the agency regarding cleanup activities across the Oak Ridge Reservation. The deadline for submitting applications is March 15.
February 12, 2016
February 8, 2016
September 21, 2015
September 17, 2015