- DOE employee listed among area’s rising leaders
March 12, 2014 12:00 PM
Earlier this year, the Greater Knoxville Business Journal compiled a list of East Tennessee’s top rising business and community leaders under the age of 40. The 2014 listing featured Heather Cloar, a contacting officer with the Energy Department in Oak Ridge.Read The Full Story
- Congressman Visits OREM
February 21, 2014 12:00 PM
Tennessee’s third district Representative Chuck Fleishman visits OREM to receive updates about cleanup projects happening and planned across the Energy Department’s Oak Ridge Reservation.Read The Full Story
- Oak Ridge recognized for bird protection practices
- Local employee honored for community involvement
- Employees share the fun of STEM at local elementary
- Oak Ridge Focuses on Old and New in 2013
- ‘Can Do’ Attitude Brings EM Family Together
- One of EM’s Last Recovery Act Projects at Oak Ridge Improves Safety at Laboratory
March 11, 2014
On March 11, The final truckload of debris from the K-25 Building demolition project was shipped from East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP).
March 11, 2014
TEMA has issued revised emergency sectors for the DOE Oak Ridge Reservation. These sectors, labeled A-Y, determine which areas should take action if an event occurs at one of DOE’s sites locally.
February 28, 2014
OREM awarded a task order to Strata-G, a Knoxville-based small business, to collect data and perform characterization at Outfall 200, the proposed site for the mercury water treatment facility at the Y-12 National Security Complex.
December 19, 2013
September 27, 2013
February 26, 2013
November 6, 2012