- EM’s Oak Ridge Cleanup Contractor Earns 93 Percent of Available Fee
July 28, 2016 12:45 PM
OAK RIDGE, Tenn. – EM’s cleanup contractor at the Oak Ridge site earned nearly $3.6 million for its performance from Oct. 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016, amounting to 93 percent of the total award fee available.Read The Full Story
- Turtle Search Highlights Oak Ridge’s Support to Environmental Education Initiative
July 14, 2016 12:05 PM
OAK RIDGE, Tenn. – The Clinch River Environmental Studies Organization (CRESO) recently conducted its annual search for Tennessee’s state reptile, the Eastern Box Turtle.Read The Full Story
- Oak Ridge Community Meeting Focused on Enabling Future Missions
- Oak Ridge’s Building K-27 Disappearing Quickly
- New EM Plan Calls for Research, Technology to Help Fight Mercury Contamination
- DOE Recognizes Two EM Sites with Sustainability Awards
- EM Cleanup Chief Discusses Path Forward for DOE’s Excess Facilities
- Oak Ridge Hosts EM Site Specific Advisory Board Spring Chairs Meeting
June 28, 2016
OREM and the Clinch River Environmental Studies Organization (CRESO) hosted media this morning for a “turtle hunt” of Tennessee’s state reptile, the Eastern Box Turtle. Today’s event is just one example of how community partnerships are having a real-world impact, enabling Anderson County middle and high school students to participate in and contribute to long-term ecological field studies that focus on the wildlife of East Tennessee.
March 8, 2016
Beginning March 10,OREM is conducting a project that requires large, slow-moving equipment on Highway 58 and Highway 95. Motorists transiting the area during this time should be alert for slow-moving vehicles and expect occasional delays.
February 25, 2016
DOE has appointed two new members to its Oak Ridge Environmental Management advisory board. Kennetha Eikelberg and Elizabeth Ross were appointed to the Oak Ridge Site Specific Advisory Board in February.
February 24, 2016
February 12, 2016
February 8, 2016
September 21, 2015