Recently released reports, presentations, and other materials are available for download:
- ARRA Grid Modernization Investment Highlights - Fact Sheet (October 2015)
Describing the ARRA's major benefits to the nation and highlights six of the more than 330 Recovery Act projects that were successfully managed by the Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability.
- Modeling the Integrated Expansion of the Canadian and U.S. Power Sectors with the Regional Energy Deployment System (July 2015)
Documenting a development effort that created a robust representation of the combined capacity expansion of the U.S. and Canadian electric sectors in the NREL Regional Energy Deployment System model.
- Regulatory Side-by-Side Governing Permitting of Cross-Border Electricity Transmission Facilities between the United States and Canada (July 2015)
Presenting a series of side-by-side tables that describe the U.S. and Canadian regulatory and statutory requirements necessary to site, permit, and construct transmission facilities at the U.S. - Canada border
- DOE Response to 2014 EAC Recommendations (June 2015)
Providing the Department of Energy's response to the EAC's analyses and recommendations made in 2014.
- Transmission Reliability Program Peer Review materials (June 2015)
Providing slides from presentations given over 2 days on June 10-11, 2015, in Washington, DC.
- Pacific Northwest Smart Grid Demonstration Project - Technology Performance Report Volume 1 (June 2015)
Presenting the results of the Pacific Northwest smart grid demonstration, the largest and most comprehensive of 16 regional smart grid demonstrations funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- State Energy Risk Profiles (June 2015)
Examining the relative magnitude of the risks that each State's energy infrastructure routinely encounters in comparison with the probable impacts.
- Energy Risk Predictions for the 2015 Hurricane Season (June 2015)
Forecasting energy infrastructure risk for the 2015 hurricane season, including an overview of hurricane season classification, historic impacts, and predicted effects for 2015.
- Interim Report on Customer Acceptance, Retention, and Response to Time-Based Rates from the Consumer Behavior Studies (June 2015)
Presenting the interim and/or final results from 10 utilities conducting consumer behavior studies as part of the Smart Grid Investment Grant program.
- Year-in-Review: 2014 Energy Infrastructure Events and Expansions (May 2015)
Providing a summary of significant energy disruptions and infrastructure changes that occurred in the United States throughout 2014.