Recently released reports, presentations, and other materials are available for download:
- State Approaches to Retention of Nuclear Power Plants White Paper (October 2015)
Examining operational, economic, and policy pressure points affecting pressures on the nation’s existing fleet of nuclear generating stations, and suggesting options for states concerned about near-term retirement.
- An Assessment of Heating Fuels And Electricity Markets During the Winters of 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 (October 2015)
Presenting an in-depth analysis of regional fuel and electricity sectors during the winters of 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 to assess market behavior and performance.
- ARRA Grid Modernization Investment Highlights - Fact Sheet (October 2015)
Describing the ARRA's major benefits to the nation and highlights six of the more than 330 Recovery Act projects that were successfully managed by the Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability.
- Fossil Fleet Transition with Fuel Changes and Large Scale Variable Renewable Integration (October 2015)
Addressing future operational and engineering challenges likely to face the fossil fuel generation fleet in response to the need.
- 2015 National Electric Transmission Congestion Study (September 2015)
Providing information about transmission congestion by focusing on specific indications of transmission constraints and congestion and their consequences.
- Quadrennial Technology Review 2015 (September 2015)
Examining and identifying hundreds of clean energy research opportunities that could support the effort to modernize the power sector.
- 2015 Transmission Reliability R&D Reliability and Markets Peer Review (September 2015)
Providing the agenda and presentations from the 2015 Reliability & Markets Program on August 4-5 at Cornell University.
- 2014/2015 Economic Dispatch and Technological Change Report to Congress (September 2015)
Presenting an annual compilation of transmission-related data focusing on six areas: transmission infrastructure, reliability, utilization, constraints, planning, and economic congestion.
- 2015 Annual U.S. Transmission Data Review (August 2015)
Examining seven current topics and how technology and policy affect economic dispatch.