Recently released reports, presentations, and other materials are available for download:
- Pacific Northwest Smart Grid Demonstration Project - Technology Performance Report Volume 1 (June 2015)
Presenting the results of the Pacific Northwest smart grid demonstration, the largest and most comprehensive of 16 regional smart grid demonstrations funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Energy Risk Predictions for the 2015 Hurricane Season (June 2015)
Forecasting energy infrastructure risk for the 2015 hurricane season, including an overview of hurricane season classification, historic impacts, and predicted effects for 2015.
- Interim Report on Customer Acceptance, Retention, and Response to Time-Based Rates from the Consumer Behavior Studies (June 2015)
Presenting the interim and/or final results from 10 utilities conducting consumer behavior studies as part of the Smart Grid Investment Grant program.
- Year-in-Review: 2014 Energy Infrastructure Events and Expansions (May 2015)
Providing a summary of significant energy disruptions and infrastructure changes that occurred in the United States throughout 2014.
- Creating a Risk Assessment Culture for State Energy Infrastructure Decision Making (April 2015)
Describing the State Energy Risk Assessment Initiative, a collaborative effort among DOE, NASEO, NARUC, NCSL, and NGA which aims to better understand potential impacts to energy infrastructure.
- DC Microgrids Scoping Study: Estimate of Technical and Economic Benefits (March 2015)
Providing a preliminary examination of the benefits and drawbacks of potential DC microgrid applications relative to their AC counterparts and offering recommendations for potential future research and deployment activities.