Recently released reports, presentations, and other materials are available for download:
- Comparing the Impacts of Northeast Hurricanes on Energy Infrastructure
Comparing 2011's Hurricane Irene and 2012's Hurricane Sandy.
- Overview of Response to Hurricane Sandy-Nor'Easter and Recommendations for Improvement
Providing an initial review of DOE's Sandy-Nor'easter preparation and response activities, highlighting some of the observations made during the response, and recommending specific activities to help DOE move forward with its government colleagues and industry partners to increase the resilience of the nation's energy infrastructure.
- Insurance as a Risk Management Instrument for Energy Infrastructure Security and Resilience
Examining the key risks confronting critical energy infrastructure and ways in which the insurance industry can help manage these risks.
- Preliminary and final reports from four working groups of the National Forum on Demand Response:
- Energy Emergency Preparedness Quarterly Vol 2 Issue 2 (April 2013)
Highlighting a few of the OE/ISER energy preparedness activities that occur each quarter.
- Economic Impact of Recovery Act Investments in the Smart Grid
Analyzing the economy-wide impacts of the Recovery Act funding for smart grid project deployment in the United States, administered by Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability.