Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects Solicitation
Solicitation and Supplements I through IV (December 4, 2015). Applicants should review the final solicitation and all supplements before submitting an application. The full download above contains the following documents listed below:
- Solicitation (June 3, 2014)
- Supplement I regarding Application Submission Schedule and Wiring Instructions (November 12, 2014)
- Supplement II regarding Scope of Projects Eligible for the Solicitation (June 23, 2015)
- Supplement III regarding Distributed Energy Projects (August 24, 2015)
- Supplement IV regarding Additional Loan Guarantee Authority and Application Submission Schedule (October 21, 2015)
- Attachment C, Summary Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data Worksheet (January 26, 2015)
Containing the following changes:
- Puts carbon inputs and outputs on an annualized basis for ease of inventorying
- Provides carbon flows with auto-populated fields for ease of carbon accounting
Presentations to third parties (other than governmental or press)
Comments regarding the DRAFT Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects Solicitation
Questions Regarding the Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects Solicitation?
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels. You may send comments or questions to LPO.REEESolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
Requests for LPO Speakers and/or Meetings
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels.
If you would like an LPO official to speak about LPO or the Renewable Energy & Efficient Energy Solicitation at an event you are hosting, please provide details of that event to LPO.REEESolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
If you would like to meet with an LPO official regarding the Renewable Energy & Efficient Energy Solicitation, please provide details (including a proposed agenda and a list of all companies to be represented at the meeting, the individuals proposed to attend, and such individuals’ titles) to LPO.REEESolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov. Please note:
NO SPECIFIC PROJECTS OR POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCUSSED OR OTHERWISE ADDRESSED
ALL PRESENTATIONS, SPEECHES, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, RESPONSES, AND THE CONTENT OF ALL DISCUSSIONS MAY BE MADE PUBLIC ON THIS WEBSITE AND ELSEWHERE