To accomplish the goals of the SunShot Initiative, the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office supports funding opportunities on photovoltaics, concentrating solar power, systems integration, technology to market, and soft costs projects. Following an open, competitive solicitation process, these funding opportunities encourage collaborative partnerships among industry, universities, national laboratories, federal, state, and local governments and non-government agencies and advocacy groups. Solicitations may include financial or technical assistance.
To receive notice of new funding opportunities from SunShot, please subscribe to our email newsletter mailing list.
Open SunShot Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Energy Evolution and Diffusion Studies II - State Energy Strategies (SEEDSII-SES) -- Full applications due May 2, 2016
Closed Funding Opportunities -- Applications Now in Review
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: SunShot Technology to Market "Incubator 11, SolarMat 4"
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Training and Education for Professionals (STEP)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: CSP: Concentrating Optics for Lower Levelized Energy Costs (COLLECTS)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Photovoltaic Research and Development (PVRD)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) FY 2016 Phase I Release 2