To accomplish the goals of the SunShot Initiative, the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office supports funding opportunities on photovoltaics, concentrating solar power, systems integration, technology to market, and soft costs projects. Following an open, competitive solicitation process, these funding opportunities encourage collaborative partnerships among industry, universities, national laboratories, federal, state, and local governments and non-government agencies and advocacy groups. Solicitations may include financial or technical assistance.
To receive notice of new funding opportunities from SunShot, please subscribe to our email newsletter mailing list.
Open SunShot Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: CSP: Concentrating Optics for Lower Levelized Energy Costs (COLLECTS) -- Full applications due August 25, 2015
- Notice of Intent to Issue Photovoltaic Research and Development Funding Opportunity Announcement
Closed Funding Opportunities -- Applications Now in Review
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Powering America by Recognizing Communities (SPARC)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: SunShot Technology to Market “Incubator 10, SolarMat 3, and SUNPATH 2”
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Bankability Data to Advance Transactions and Access (SB-DATA)
- SunShot Prize: Race to 7-Day Solar
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Training and Education for Professionals (STEP)