To accomplish the goals of the SunShot Initiative, the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office supports funding opportunities on photovoltaics, concentrating solar power, systems integration, technology to market, and soft costs projects. Following an open, competitive solicitation process, these funding opportunities encourage collaborative partnerships among industry, universities, national laboratories, federal, state, and local governments and non-government agencies and advocacy groups. Solicitations may include financial or technical assistance.
To receive notice of new funding opportunities from SunShot, please subscribe to our email newsletter mailing list.
Open Funding Opportunities
There are currently no open Funding Opportunity Announcements.
Requests for Information
There are currently no open Requests for Information.
Closed Funding Opportunities -- Applications Now in Review
- Request for Information: Community Solar Challenge
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Solar Energy Evolution and Diffusion Studies II - State Energy Strategies (SEEDSII-SES)
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: SunShot Technology to Market "Incubator 11, SolarMat 4"
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Photovoltaic Research and Development (PVRD)
- Enabling Extreme Real-Time Grid Integration of Solar Energy (ENERGISE)
Other Funding Opportunities
Learn more about related funding opportunities outside of the SunShot Initiative.