The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) provides links to reports and data illustrating Federal progress in meeting the requirements outlined in Section 432 of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA) (42 U.S.C. 8253(f)) available through the EISA 432 Compliance Tracking System (CTS).
EISA 432 CTS Data Levels
- Top-tier agency aggregates, representing all reported data subject to the EISA 432 requirements
- Facility-level detailed data that excludes information for facilities that have requested exemption from public disclosure for national-security purposes.
Federal Government Compliance Overview: View key CTS metrics and aggregates available for the Federal Government, as well as individual top-tier agencies. Agency and Federal Government totals include all reported CTS data, including data for facilities that have requested exemption from public disclosure.
EISA 432 CTS Data Warehouse: CTS publicly available data is accessible for ad hoc analysis and reporting from this public data warehouse.
Facility-Level by Agency: Detailed facility-level data is available by agency for facilities that have not been exempted for national-security purposes. Data is aggregated based on agency preference (top-tier or grouped by sub-agency). Select an agency to view publicly available facility-level data.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- General Services Administration
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Office of Personnel Management
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Smithsonian Institution
- Social Security Administration
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S.Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Postal Service
When reviewing agency data at the facility level, keep in mind that:
Covered facilities for many agencies include multi-building installations and the "number of buildings metered for electricity" reflects buildings on such installations that are separately metered
Potential efficiency and conservation measures identified in facility evaluation reporting may not all be in the best interest of the government to implement
Agencies continue to report data on an ongoing basis, and EISA 432 CTS may not include the entirety of projects implemented or buildings benchmarked.
For more information about CTS public data, contact the CTS administrator. Agency-specific inquiries will be forwarded to the appropriate contact.