Energy Storage Systems 2012 Peer Review and Update Meeting
You are here
OE's Energy Storage Systems Program (ESS) conducted a peer review and update meeting in Washington, DC on Sept. 26 – 28, 2012.
The 3-day conference included 9 sessions plus two poster sessions; the agenda is available below. Presentations are available through the individual session links.
- Session 1: Chaired by Imre Gyuk, DOE
- Session 2: Chaired by Ron Staubly, NETL
- Session 3: Chaired by Bill Capp, Grid Storage Consulting
- Poster Session: National Lab Projects | ARPA-E Projects
- Session 1: Chaired by Tony Martino, SNL
- Session 2: Chaired by Ross Guttromson, SNL
- Session 3: Chaired by Stan Atcitty, SNL
- Poster Session: SBIR Projects | University Projects | ARRA Projects