WASHINGTON, D.C. – Each year EM releases information relating to contractor fee payments — earned by completing the work called for in the contracts — to further transparency in its cleanup program.
Here’s a roundup of EM Update stories on contractor fee payments across the EM complex for fiscal year 2016, from Oct. 1, 2015 to Sept. 30, 2016:
- Hanford Contractor Earns 92 Percent of Available Fee for Fiscal Year 2016
- Hanford Tank Operations Contractor Receives ‘Very Good’ Rating
- Hanford Site Services Contractor Earns 91 Percent of Fiscal Year 2016 Fee
- Hanford Occupational Medical Contractor Earns 92 Percent of Fee
- Hanford Contractor Receives 88 Percent of Available Fee in First Year
- SRS Rates Contractor’s Fiscal Year 2016 Performance as 'Very Good'
- SRS Liquid Waste Contractor Earns ‘Excellent’ Performance Rating
- SRS Security Contractor Achieves 'Exceptional' Performance Rating
- DOE Scorecard Rates Savannah River Site’s Security Contractor as ‘Excellent’
- EM Determines Award Fees for Portsmouth and Paducah Contractors
- EM’s Oak Ridge Cleanup Contractor Earns 94 Percent of Available Fee
- EM’s Oak Ridge Cleanup Contractor Earns 93 Percent of Available Fee
- EM Awards 84 Percent of Fiscal 2016 Fee to WIPP Contractor
- EM’s West Valley Cleanup Contactor Receives 85 Percent of Available Fee Award
- West Valley Cleanup Contractor Receives 80 Percent of Possible Award Fee
- EM’s Los Alamos Field Office Awards Contractor 90 Percent of Available Fee
- Moab Contractor Earns 'Good' Rating for Fiscal Year 2016
To receive the latest news and updates about the Office of Environmental Management, submit your e-mail address below.