Requests For Information
Guidance is provided on how to request information from the Radiation Exposure Monitoring System (REMS), including lifetime occupational radiation exposure dose history. In addition, the DOE REMS technical contact and DOE site radiation contacts are listed below.
- Dose History Request
- Secure webpage to request occupational dose records.
- DOE Radiation Records Contacts List
- List of the current points of contact and contact information.
- REMS Technical Contact – see Technical Support Contacts below.
Technical Support Contacts:
REMS Project or any regulations/policy issues:
- Nirmala Rao | (301) 903-2297
*E-mail Contact Preferred
REMS System Support:
- Derek Hagemeyer | (865) 241-3615
Records-related issues concerning the status of a submittal, corrected reports, or a dose history request:
- REMS_support@orau.org | (865) 574-3828