The Rule 10 CFR 835.702 requires annual individual radiation exposure records to be recorded. DOE Order 231.1B requires the reporting of monitoring results to the Radiation Exposure Monitoring System (REMS) Repository in accordance with the specifications provided in REMS Reporting Guide. Additional guidance is provided with regards to privacy act data, ALARA project descriptions, preparation of the annual data, and the cyber secure method to transmit these annual submittals.
- Annual Data Submittal Notification
- Reminder of annual data submittal requirements and deadlines.
- On-Line ALARA Project Submittal Form
- Provide ALARA project descriptions to REMS.
- Policy on submitting PII data to REMS
- The REMS Program Policy for submitting of PII information in accordance with the Office of Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) under DOE Order 231.1B and the REMS Reporting Guide.
- RCTP 2009-02
- Regarding use of social security numbers in dose reports.
- REMS Reporting Guide
- Instructions for preparing data to submit to REMS.
- REMSView 3.1
- Validation application for the required reporting format.
- Reporting Occupational Radiation Exposure Data
- Detailed guidance for reporting occupational exposures.
Technical Support Contacts:
REMS Project or any regulations/policy issues:
- Nirmala Rao | (301) 903-2297
*E-mail Contact Preferred
REMS System Support:
- Derek Hagemeyer | (865) 241-3615
Records-related issues concerning the status of a submittal, corrected reports, or a dose history request:
- REMS_support@orau.org | (865) 574-3828