OTHER RELATED SITES
Listed below are links to other DOE and non-DOE websites for information related to occupational radiation exposure.
- DOE - Main Home Page
- the home page for all DOE information and web sites.
- DOE EHSS Information Portal
- source for EHSS information across the complex.
- DOE Worker Health and Safety
- latest information on the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program.
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Personnel Review Program
- the primary purpose of the NTPR Program is to provide participation data and radiation dose information to veterans.
- DOJ Radiation Exposure Compensation Program (RECA)
- obtain information about the program or request claims forms on this site.
- DOE Lessons Learned Home Page
- the home page for DOE Lessons Learned program.
- DOE Directives
- All DOE Directives, including Policies, Orders, Notices, Manuals, and Guides.
- DOE Telephone Listings
- access to the personnel listings for DOE with capabilities to search for an individual's location and phone number.
- NRC - Web Page for Occupational Radiation Exposure
- the NRC's web site containing information on recording and reporting occupational exposure.
- NRC - Main Home Page
- the main web site for all NRC information and related web sites.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTACTS
REMS Project or any regulations/policy issues:
- Nirmala Rao | (301) 903-2297
*E-mail Contact Preferred
REMS System Support:
- Derek Hagemeyer | (865) 241-3615
Records-related issues concerning the status of a submittal, corrected reports, or a dose history request:
- REMS_support@orau.org | (865) 574-3828