You are here
Seats are filling up fast and time is running out to confirm your attendance at the SunShot Grand Challenge Summit in Anaheim, CA from May 19-22. We kindly ask that all interested participants please register to attend the Summit by Friday, May 2.
The SunShot team has released the final Summit program, including confirmed speakers, session times and locations. We are honored to feature an exciting speaker lineup from industry, the national laboratories, and government plus dozens of other solar leaders during our Grand Challenge Breakout Sessions and industry workshops. Check out the full speaker list.
• Dr. Dan Arvizu, Director, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
• Dr. David Danielson, Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
• Raffi Garabedian, Chief Technology Officer, First Solar
• Dr. Cheryl Martin, Acting Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy
• Dr. Ramamoorthy Ramesh, Deputy Director for Science and Technology, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
• The Honorable Tom Tait, Mayor of Anaheim, California
• Ali Zaidi, Deputy Director for Energy Policy, The White House Domestic Policy Council
The SunShot Initiative represents the Energy Department’s commitment to leading a nationwide movement to re-establish American technological and market leadership in solar energy, improve the nation's energy security, reduce the environmental impacts of electricity generation, strengthen U.S. economic competitiveness and catalyze domestic economic growth. We would be honored to have you participate in this exciting event and hope that you will be able to join us in three weeks in Anaheim.
Don’t miss out! Register by Friday, May 2 here.