Incentives available for first 1 MW
Systems 30 kW and larger: Performance-based incentive (PBI), based on actual monthly energy produced (kWh) for 60 month term.
For current rebate levels, visit the program website below.
Incentive levels as of 6/24/2013 are described below. For current levels, consult the program web site above.
- Residential: $1.00/watt AC (no maximum)
- Small/Medium Commercial (Rate E-2, E-4) <30 kW: $2.00/watt AC
- Small/Medium Commercial (Rate E-2, E-4) 30 kW and greater: PBI $0.25/kilowatt-hour (kWh) for 60 months
- Large Commercial (Rate E-7) <30 kW: $1.40/watt AC
- Large Commercial (Rate E-7) 30 kW and greater: PBI $0.18/kilowatt-hour (kWh) for 60 months
Funding for the program is renewed each year on July 1, with additional funding brought forward from future program years as needed. Special incentives for non-profit and public sector installations were terminated on July 20, 2010. Funds remaining from this set aside have been added to the fund for the small and medium commercial sector. Non-profits and public sector entities may still be eligible to receive incentives through the program for small and medium commercial.
Interested customers should see the 2012 Program Guidelines for more information.