The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Monday, October 15 and Tuesday, October 16 at the Capital Hilton Hotel, 16th and K Streets, NW, Washington, DC.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
- Storage Subcommittee Report to DOE and Work Plan: Ralph Masiello, Chair
- Key Developments in the OE Smart Grid Program
- Joe Paladino, Smart Grid Program Manager, DOE
- Eric Lightner, Smart Grid Task Force Director, DOE
- Chris Irwin, Smart Grid Standards & Interoperability Coordinator, DOE
- Smart Grid Subcommittee Recommendations for Customer Acceptance: Wanda Reder, Chair