The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Monday, March 5 and Tuesday, March 6 at the Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- OE's Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration Division - Bill Bryan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for ISER
- OE's Research and Development Division's Smart Grid Program - Eric Lightner and Joe Paladino, OE R&D
- EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Workplan - Wanda Reder, EAC Smart Grid Subcommittee Chair
- OE's Research and Development Division's Energy Storage Technologies Program - Imre Gyuk, OE R&D
- EAC Energy Storage Technologies Subcommittee 2012 Work Plan - Ralph Masiello, EAC Energy Storage Technologies Subcommittee Chair