- Celebrating Two Years of Building America’s Clean Energy Manufacturing Future
March 27, 2015 3:23 PM
Find out how we are helping to strengthen U.S. clean energy manufacturing competitiveness.Read The Full Story
- Five Fast Facts About Mathematician Emmy Noether
March 26, 2015 10:23 AM
For our fourth #ThrowbackThursday during Women's History Month, we're highlighting the contributions of mathematician Emmy Noether.Read The Full Story
- Moving Forward to Address Nuclear Waste Storage and Disposal
- Energy Efficiency Tax Credits, Rebates and Financing: What Options Are Available for You?
- 10 Energy Saving Tips for Spring
- Five Fast Facts About Engineer Edith Clarke
- Leading by Example on Climate Change: Our New Federal Sustainability Plan
March 27, 2015
Secretary Moniz welcomes the announcement by the Government of Mexico on new greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets.
March 26, 2015Energy Department Offers Conditional Commitment to Alcoa to Support Manufacturing of Aluminum for Automotive Sector
As part of the Administration’s effort to support advanced vehicles that are more affordable for Americans to drive, strengthen U.S. leadership in manufacturing advanced vehicle technologies, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions through increased fuel efficiency, the Department of Energy announced a conditional commitment for a $259 million loan to Alcoa Inc. today.
March 24, 2015Department of Energy, Department of the Interior and Army Corps of Engineers Renew Five-Year Partnership to Advance Hydropower
Three agencies extend partnership to advance hydropower development for an additional five years.
March 23, 2015
March 20, 2015