- 10 Questions with Well-Bore Cement Researcher Dr. Barbara Kutchko
March 31, 2015 2:53 PM
Barbara Kutchko, a researcher at the National Energy Technology Lab, tells us about how she got interested in science, the ways her research is influencing important decisions in real-time and what she hates about toy stores.Read The Full Story
- New Interactive Map Shows Big Potential for America’s Wind Energy Future
March 31, 2015 11:50 AM
New map shows projected growth of the wind industry over the next 35 years.Read The Full Story
- Celebrating Two Years of Building America’s Clean Energy Manufacturing Future
- Five Fast Facts About Mathematician Emmy Noether
- Moving Forward to Address Nuclear Waste Storage and Disposal
- Energy Efficiency Tax Credits, Rebates and Financing: What Options Are Available for You?
- 10 Energy Saving Tips for Spring
March 27, 2015
Secretary Moniz welcomes the announcement by the Government of Mexico on new greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets.
March 26, 2015Energy Department Offers Conditional Commitment to Alcoa to Support Manufacturing of Aluminum for Automotive Sector
As part of the Administration’s effort to support advanced vehicles that are more affordable for Americans to drive, strengthen U.S. leadership in manufacturing advanced vehicle technologies, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions through increased fuel efficiency, the Department of Energy announced a conditional commitment for a $259 million loan to Alcoa Inc. today.
March 24, 2015Department of Energy, Department of the Interior and Army Corps of Engineers Renew Five-Year Partnership to Advance Hydropower
Three agencies extend partnership to advance hydropower development for an additional five years.
March 23, 2015
March 20, 2015