- Air-Source Heat Pumps
February 24, 2015 3:35 PM
If you live in a warm climate, air-source heat pumps might be an efficient way to cool your home, and advances in technology are improving their efficiency in cool climates, too.Read The Full Story
- Turning the Manhattan Project into a National Park
February 23, 2015 3:43 PM
Three historic sites of the Manhattan Project are on their way to becoming a national park.Read The Full Story
- Do New Technologies Matter?
- Photo Gallery: 2015 ARPA-E Innovation Summit Technology Showcase
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About the Electron Racetrack at Brookhaven National Laboratory
- The National Security Strategy Keeps America Safe and Prosperous
- Changing What’s Possible at the 2015 ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
February 25, 2015
As part of the Obama Administration’s efforts to help tribal communities nationwide enhance their energy security and build a sustainable energy future, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced the third round of Strategic Technical Assistance Response Team (START) Renewable Energy Project Development Assistance, which provides federally recognized tribal governments and other tribal entities with on-the-ground support to accelerate clean energy project deployment.
February 20, 2015
This is the statement by a Department Spokesperson on Secretary Moniz’s Travel to Geneva.
February 13, 2015Statement from Secretary Moniz on Dr. Fatih Birol's Confirmation as Executive Director of the International Energy Agency
Today, Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz made the following statement regarding Dr. Fatih Birol's confirmation to be the next Executive director of the International Energy Agency (IEA):
February 13, 2015
February 13, 2015