- #AskEnergySaver: Renewable Energy
August 28, 2014 2:17 PM
Answering your questions about renewable energy -- from leasing solar panels to solar water heaters.Read The Full Story
- Road to Fuel Savings: Clean Diesel Trucks Gain Momentum with Nissan and Cummins Collaboration
August 28, 2014 9:51 AM
Learn how a new clean diesel engine could improve the fuel economy of full-sized pickup trucks by 40 percent while meeting new emissions standards.Read The Full Story
- New Bedford Builds Foundation for Energy-Centric Economic Development
- High-Powered Dark Energy Camera Can See Billions of Light Years Away
- Road to Fuel Savings: Ford, Magna Partnership Help Vehicles Shed the Pounds
- VIDEO: Shaping Tomorrow’s Wind Energy Leaders
- #AskEnergy: Join the Live Q&A on Wind Energy
August 22, 2014
Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz was joined by the Administrator of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), Lt. Gen. Frank Klotz, United States Air Force (Ret), U.S.
August 20, 2014
Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan and the Administration’s efforts to expand clean energy innovation, the Energy Department announced today nearly $67 million in nuclear energy research and infrastructure enhancement awards.
August 18, 2014
The U.S. continues to be a global leader in wind energy, ranking second in installed capacity in the world, according to two reports released today by the Department of Energy.
August 15, 2014
August 14, 2014