Welcome to the 77th quarterly report on lessons learned in the NEPA process. This issue reminds us that, through teamwork and dedication by DOE’s NEPA community, we can produce high quality documents that enhance the Department’s decisionmaking and help protect the environment.
Articles in this issue include:
- Was Your NEPA Process Just One More Hurdle, or Did It Make a Difference?
- Bonneville Participates in Regional Infrastructure Team
- EPA EIS Mapper Tool
- Online Tribal Training
- Key Reference Document on Climate Change
- Golden Field Office Relocates
- Golden FONSI Template
- EPA Ratings of DOE Draft EISs
- New Migratory Bird MOU
- Jim Daniel To Retire
- EAs and EISs Completed This Quarter
- Cost and Time Facts
- Questionnaire Results