Welcome to PARS II
PARS II is the Department’s official “System of Record” for capital asset project performance information. Because PARS II uses the same data as maintained in our contractors’ project management systems, everyone from the Federal Project Director’s staff to the Secretary of Energy will have easy access to the same data.
The PARS II software application is managed by the MA Office of Acquisition & Project Management and is used by federal and contractor personnel across the nation to record and track the progress of major construction and environmental cleanup projects.
Questions or comments about PARS II should be directed to the PARS II Help Desk via email at i-Manage.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 301-903-2500 (select option 4, then option 5).
PARS II Functions
- Login to PARS II - to access the PARS II application.
- Change Password - to change your PARS II application password.
- Request User Account - to request a PARS II user account via the DOE iManage system.
- Request Lessons Learned Access - to request access to PARSIIe Project Management Lessons Learned (PMLL) Repository
- PARS II Training - to see the training schedule and course descriptions, and download the course registration form and training materials.
- PARS II FAQ - to see answers to commonly-asked questions about PARS II.
- Email PARS II Support - to send an email message to the PARS II Help Desk.
IMPORTANT: If you are an existing PARS II user, please log in to PARS IIe and visit Support Center and Policy & Guidance Center in the system to access additional user and contractor documentation such as PARS II user manual, process documents, and contractor requirements documents.