Welcome to PARS II
PARS II is the Department’s official “System of Record” for capital asset project performance information. Because PARS II uses the same data as maintained in our contractors’ project management systems, everyone from the Federal Project Director’s staff to the Secretary of Energy will have easy access to the same data.
The PARS II software application is managed by the MA Office of Engineering and Construction Management and is used by federal and contractor personnel across the nation to record and track the progress of major construction and environmental cleanup projects.
Questions or comments about PARS II should be directed to the PARS II Help Desk via email at i-Manage.email@example.com or by calling 301-903-2500 (select option 4, then option 5).
PARS II Functions
- Login to PARS II - to access the PARS II application.
- Change Password - to change your PARS II application password.
- Request User Account - to request a PARS II user account via the DOE iManage system.
- PARS II Training - to see the training schedule and course descriptions, and download the course registration form and training materials.
- PARS II FAQ - to see answers to commonly-asked questions about PARS II.
- Email PARS II Support - to send an email message to the PARS II Help Desk.
- Contractor-specific Documentation & Information in PARS II
- Release Notes V8.0.20120308
- PARS II User Guide
- Configuring Workstations for use with the PARS II System
- PARS II Configuration Update Trusted Publisher
- PARS II Reports Catalog
- PARS II Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- PARS II Known Issues and Workarounds
- PARS II User Account Access Guide
- PARS II Site End-of-Month Checklist and Processing Schedule
- PARS II New Reports and Reports With New Reporting Folder Location
- Report Digital Signature Acceptance
- EV Data Migration Template
- PARS II Change Request Form
- Earned Value (EV) Analysis and Project Assessment & Reporting System (PARS II) (Slides from the APM "Road Show")
- PARS II CPP Upload Requirements
- New Contractor Information for Interconnection Security Agreement
- PARS II - Interconnection Security Agreement V1.6
- PARS II CPP Upload Template File
- PARS II Extraction Utility --- (Design Specification) --- (Release Notes)