The DOE Personal Property Policy Division is responsible for development and oversight of the Department’s personal property management program; establishes policies, standards, and guidance in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and sound personal property management practices and standards.
- Advises and provides staff assistance to headquarters and field organizations that perform personal property management functions.
- Establishes performance-based personal property management objectives, measures, expectations
- Evaluates federal and contractor personal property management systems, functions, operations, procedures, and self-assessment programs.
- Collects and consolidates critical property (excess personal property, precious metals recovery, exchange/sales actions, property furnished to non-Federal recipients, and supply activities) to assists leadership decision making.
- Prepares agency reports; provides analysis of data for trends, anomalies to detect and correct problems with that may have enterprise-wide impact.
The office also serves as; Career manager for establishing and administering the personal property management career development program; DOE National Utilization Officer responsible for promoting acquisition and utilization of excess personal property.
- Fleet Management
- Personal Property Management Program Brochure
- Personal Property Management Certification Brochure
- Policy & Guidance
- DOE Order 580.1A, Department of Energy Personal Property Management Program
- DOE Guide 580.1-1, Personal Property Management Guide
- Thomas-Legislative Information on the Internet
|Meredith Williams||Policy Lead||202-287-1593|
|Tyrone Ware||Policy Implementation, Training /Certification & Outreach||202-287-1596||Tyrone.email@example.com|
|Fleet Management Lead||202-287-1364||Dante.Tan@hq.doe.gov|