The Office of Management provides many of the services that keep the Department of Energy Headquarters offices operational. These services keep the Department's facilities operating, as well as many of the managerial support functions that are shared by many of the Program Offices. These functions are primarily provided by the Office of Administration, MA-40.
For a listing of office contacts please use the About Us menu, the Contact Us section, available directly through this link.
We welcome your comments or questions regarding these services. Please feel free to provide feedback to the Office of Administration’s Customer Mailbox at: MA-40Customervoice@hq.doe.gov.
Administrative Management Services
Customer Service Amenities
- The Forrestal Barber Shop, The Razor's Edge, accommodates both ladies and gentlemen for cuts only. Service is by appointment only from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday. The Razor's Edge is located in Room GD-020, and appointments can be scheduled by calling (202) 586-1615.
- The Germantown Barber Shop is primarily by appointment, but walk-ins are allowed . In addition to providing haircuts for both ladies and gentlemen, there is also a full service ladies hair stylist on-site. The hours of operation are 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday-Wednesday and 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Thursday-Friday. The Barber Shop is located in Room E-001, and customers can call (301) 903-5252 to make an appointment
- Shoe Care Vendor - On-site shoe care services for Forrestal employees and visitors are provided by Shoe & Valet Express. The shoe care vendor is located in the Ground Floor escalator lobby. The hours of operation are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- DOE J-1 Visas
- DOE J-1 Visa Waivers
- International Visitor Leadership Program
- Interagency Working Group (IAWG) on U.S. Government-Sponsored International Exchanges and Training
- Electrical Maintenance
- Furniture and Carpeting
- Grounds and Elevator Maintenance
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Installation of Items Such as Artwork, Visual Boards, Clocks, etc.
- Keys and Locks
- Painting (Cyclical at No Charge to Customer)
- Shipping and Receiving
- Trash Pickup and Office Cleaning
- Painting (Cyclical at No Charge to Customer
Last updated 10/06/14