What: 2014 DOE Project Management Workshop (Meeting the Challenge—Integrated Acquisition & Project Management)
When: Tuesday and Wednesday, March 25 & 26 2014
Where: Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, 900 South Orme Street, Arlington, VA 22204
*Lunch is not included in this year's program. Click here for local food options.
- Sheraton Restaurant Menu Click here
Who: DOE FPDs/Staff, Program/Staff Office Reps, Contracting Officers, and Contractors with DOE contracts supporting PM.
Continuous Learning Points: Earn CLPs!
Attendees at the PM Workshop can earn Continuing Learning Points (CLPs) for both days in addition to earning CLPs for the optional half-day training sessions on Earned Value Management and Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System. Click here for the CLP form and instructions.
Agenda: Final agenda available here.
Presentations: Workshop presentations available here.
Biographies: Presenter biographies available here.
Attendees: List of attendees is available here.
Transportation: Getting to the 2014 DOE Project Management Workshop is easy!
- Driving: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/area/directions.html?propertyID=829
- Parking: Parking is free for workshop attendees.
- Shuttle: Free shuttle to/from the Pentagon City Mall/Metro and Washington National Airport. Shuttle Schedule
Costs: There is no cost to attend, but out-of-town attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging expenses.
Registration for the workshop and the optional PMCDP training is now CLOSED – see registration site below for additional details.
Complete the online registration form (Includes sign-up for optional PMCDP training)
- Make your transportation reservations. (If traveling)
- Reserve your hotel room here. (If traveling)
Questions? Please send any questions or comments to: MAWorkshop@hq.doe.gov