March 21, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that the Final Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) is available to the public.
October 28, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced the availability of the Amchitka Island, Alaska, Biological Monitoring Report 2011 Sampling Results for the Amchitka, Alaska, site.
June 3, 2013DOE Extends Public Comment Period for the Draft Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has extended the public comment period for the Draft Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (ULP PEIS) to July 1, 2013.
April 18, 2013
March 15, 2013
- LM Updates the Public on Defense-Related Uranium Mines Report to Congress
- Bobcats at the Fernald Preserve
- 2014 Waste Management Conference
- LM Meets with Native Village of Point Hope, Alaska
- LM Issues Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement on the Uranium Leasing Program
- DOE Celebrates 20-Year Anniversary of Executive Order 12898 on Environmental Justice
- Agencies Assist LM to Develop Reports on Defense-Related Uranium Mines
- Legacy Management Work Progresses on Defense-Related Uranium Mines Report to Congress
- Environmental Justice Activities
- Construction of MV-6 Well Pad at the Central Nevada Test Area Completed