May 12, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) released its Record of Decision for the Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS), announcing that it will continue managing the Uranium Leasing Program for another 10 years.
March 21, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that the Final Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) is available to the public.
October 28, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced the availability of the Amchitka Island, Alaska, Biological Monitoring Report 2011 Sampling Results for the Amchitka, Alaska, site. The report provides the results of terrestrial and marine sampling in the areas surrounding Amchitka and Adak Islands in 2011.
June 3, 2013
April 18, 2013
- New Eligibility Guidelines Lead to Increase in LM’s EEOICPA Requests for FY 2014
- Applied Studies and Technology Stakeholder Outreach: Helping Native Students Heal the Land
- Eighth Annual National Conference on Health Disparities
- From Hydrogen Fuel Cells to High-Altitude-Pilot Protection Suits— Mound Science and Energy Museum Programs Cover a Wide Range of Topics
- Evolution of a Groundwater Treatment System—Rocky Flats, Colorado, Site
- Thinking Outside the Box: Materials Reuse—Durango, Colorado, Site
- Anatomy of a Groundwater Uranium Plume
- 2014 LM All-Hands Training
- LM to Meet Energy Metering Goals Through Enhanced Data Collection at Groundwater Treatment Systems
- DOE Submits Its Defense-Related Uranium Mines Report to Congress