October 28, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced the availability of the Amchitka Island, Alaska, Biological Monitoring Report 2011 Sampling Results for the Amchitka, Alaska, site.
June 3, 2013DOE Extends Public Comment Period for the Draft Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has extended the public comment period for the Draft Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (ULP PEIS) to July 1, 2013.
April 18, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that the public comment period for the Draft Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (ULP PEIS) has been extended to May 31, 2013.
March 15, 2013
February 19, 2013
- Legacy Management Work Progresses on Defense-Related Uranium Mines Report to Congress
- Environmental Justice Activities
- Construction of MV-6 Well Pad at the Central Nevada Test Area Completed
- Data Safer than Ever with FM-200 Installation
- Weaving Community and Science
- Water Monitoring Flume Replaced at the Rocky Flats, Colorado, Site
- Registration Open for National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC) Public Meeting, September 11-12, 2013, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2013 National Environmental Justice Conference and Training Program
- Lakeview GCAP Acceptance
- Electronic Equipment Donated to Elementary Schools on Hopi Reservation