May 12, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) released its Record of Decision for the Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS), announcing that it will continue managing the Uranium Leasing Program for another 10 years.
March 21, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that the Final Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) is available to the public.
October 28, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced the availability of the Amchitka Island, Alaska, Biological Monitoring Report 2011 Sampling Results for the Amchitka, Alaska, site.
June 3, 2013
April 18, 2013
- Optimizing the Use of Federal Lands Through Disposition
- Community Leaders Dedicated to Building and Sustaining Healthy Communities
- Collaboration and Communication: DOE and Navajo Nation Tour Uranium Mine Reclamation Sites to Share Expertise and Experiences
- Renewed Importance of the Mound Site Annual Institutional Controls Assessments
- Fernald Preserve Attracts 50,000 Visitors
- DOE Partners with Other Federal Agencies Working on the Wind River Indian Reservation
- LM Updates the Public on Defense-Related Uranium Mines Report to Congress
- Bobcats at the Fernald Preserve
- 2014 Waste Management Conference
- LM Meets with Native Village of Point Hope, Alaska