May 12, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) released its Record of Decision for the Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS), announcing that it will continue managing the Uranium Leasing Program for another 10 years.
March 21, 2014
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that the Final Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) is available to the public.
October 28, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy today announced the availability of the Amchitka Island, Alaska, Biological Monitoring Report 2011 Sampling Results for the Amchitka, Alaska, site.
June 3, 2013
April 18, 2013
- Anatomy of a Groundwater Uranium Plume
- 2014 LM All-Hands Training
- LM to Meet Energy Metering Goals Through Enhanced Data Collection at Groundwater Treatment Systems
- DOE Submits Its Defense-Related Uranium Mines Report to Congress
- Analysis of LM Stakeholder Interaction and External Communications
- Scientists Assess Damage Caused by Earthquake near Amchitka
- Reindustrialization Workshop Held at Mound Site
- Groundwater Cleanup Operational Changes Are Being Implemented at Fernald Preserve
- Optimizing the Use of Federal Lands Through Disposition
- Community Leaders Dedicated to Building and Sustaining Healthy Communities