Many of the following websites provide free services for employers:
Largest stand-alone resume bank specifically for job seekers with disabilities. Employers can post job opportunities or search resumes to find qualified persons with disabilities.
- Careers and the Disabled Career Expo for People with Disabilities
Brings industry and government together with people with disabilities who are entry level and professionals in all career disciplines.
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities (COSD)
A unique and dynamic national professional association comprised of more than 600 colleges and universities and over 500 major national employers.
Fee for service, includes job search engine, job fairs and marketing services to attract professionals with security clearances.
Offers job seekers, employers, and employees practical information about finding a job, recruiting and hiring people with disabilities, and job accommodations.
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN)
Funded by the Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), EARN provides recruiting, hiring, and business case resources for employers, service providers, and individuals with disabilities.
- Emerging Leaders
A highly competitive program that places undergraduate and graduate students with disabilities in fulfilling summer internships and provides them with leadership development opportunities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Schedule A How-To Guides
- The ABCs of Schedule A for Applicants with Disabilities
- The ABCs of Schedule A for Disability Program Managers and/or Selective Placement Coordinators
- The ABCs of Schedule A for Hiring Mangers
- The ABCs of Schedule A for Human Resources Professionals
- The ABCs of Schedule A for Service Providers
- Employment Network or Vocational Rehabilitation Center
Locate candidate pipeline via partnerships such as Ticket to Work.
- Equal Opportunity Publications (EOP)
EOP led the way in diversity recruitment with a portfolio of seven national career magazines, a diversity website, online job board, and Career Expos for women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
A free service of ODEP that provides productivity tools and strategies for hiring, accommodating, and retaining employees with disabilities.
- Job Opportunities for Disabled American Vets (JOFDAV)
Posts job openings by employers for a small fee. Provides information on employers, assistance with cover letters, and interview tips.
- Office of Personnel Management
Access a variety of resources related to the employment of people with disabilities
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), U.S. Department of Labor
Provides national leadership by developing and influencing disability-related employment policy and practice affecting the employment of people with disabilities.
- The American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
The country's largest cross-disability membership organization which is responsible for disability mentoring day and assists students obtain internships in private and public sector to include Capital Hill.
- The Ticket to Work Gateway to Federal Employment
Social Security Administration (SSA) and State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agencies have a long history of working together to assist individuals who receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits in obtaining and maintaining employment. This program offers a direct connection to information and opportunities for jobs in agencies throughout the Federal government
- The US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
National disability organization that serves as the collective voice of over 60 Business Leadership Network affiliates across North America.
- OPM Shared Register of Candidates with Disabilities
A register of individuals who have an interest in working for Federal agencies and who satisfy the requirements of positions Federal agencies are frequently required to fill.
- National Center on Workforce and Disability
- Strategic Connections Recruiting Candidates with Disabilities
Assistance in matching skills to jobs opportunities and identifying qualified candidates with disabilities.