You are here

DOI Bureau of Indian Affairs Mineral Development Grants to Help with Development of Tribal Energy

August 25, 2014 9:00PM EDT

U.S. Department of the Interior

The U.S. Department of the Interior, through the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development (IEED) is offering grants to federally-recognized Tribes and tribal energy resource development organizations for projects that help the development of a tribal energy and mineral resource inventory, a tribal energy and mineral resource on Indian land, or for the development of a report necessary to the development of energy and mineral resources on Indian lands.