If you are struggling to find the time to manage important events in your life while meeting the demands of your job, let the DOE Headquarters WorkLife4You program work for you!
Major life events such as having a baby, going to college, caring for an aging loved one, or planning for retirement can be overwhelming because they compete for your valuable time at work and at home. To offer support, DOE WorkLife4You provides a comprehensive resource and referral program at no cost to you.
A 24/7 web and call center service, WorkLife4You can answer questions, provide information and help you find a wide variety of resources and services quickly. Calling the toll-free number will connect you with a highly trained specialist who will discuss with you your unique needs and then locate resources by customizing a search, saving you valuable time.
In addition, WorkLife4You offers:
- Free in-person elder care assessment from a Professional Geriatric Care Manager
- Free 30-minute attorney consultations and 25% off additional legal services
- Free 30-minute consultations with certified financial planners plus free credit and debt counseling
- Free preparation of a family budget, simple will and simple living will; plus low-cost preparation of power of attorney and health care directives
- Huge savings on brand-name products and services nationwide via the online Discount Center
To register, go to the website at www.WorkLife4You.com and look for the “Not A Member, Start Now!” link. Enter DOEHQ as the Registration Code and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the one-time registration.
DOE WorkLife4You: 855-DOE-WL4Y (855-363-9549/TTY 800-873-1322
POC: Suzanne K. Piper, Headquarters Wellness Program Manager