This division provides operational support and consultative advice to the Chief Human Capital Officer and Departmental Senior Management on matters pertaining to the acquisition, deployment and maintenance of enabling technology to support the tactical and strategic management of human capital related to accomplishing Department goals and program objectives.
The mission also entails establishing and providing assistance and guidance on the use of technology-supported business process reengineering; investment analysis; performance measurement; strategic development and application of information systems and infrastructure; policies to provide improved management of information resources and technology; and better, more efficient service to our clients and employees.
- Management and operation of corporate human resources information management solutions throughout the Department;
- Represent the Department to central management agencies (e.g., the Office of Personnel and the Office of Management and Budget) on issues relating to information management;
- Implementing and monitoring HRIS policies and procedures, and developing plans and budgets for HRIS support services;
- Identifying, implementing, and maintaining standard HRIS automation application;
- Ensuring reliable, high-performance HRIS services and IT support services;
- Coordinating with the HCM Business Office to develop the HRIS IT capital planning and budgeting processes, providing direct planning support to assure that IRM plans support agency business planning and mission accomplishment