Meeting Date and Location
August 11, 2014 - 9:00 AM MDT
New Mexico State personnel Office Auditorium
2600 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505-3258
- Federal Register Notice
- Agenda: State, Local and Tribal Issues
- See the link below to download a copy of the meeting transcript1
- See the link below to download a copy of the meeting summary
- See the link below to download a copy of the background memo for the State, Local and Tribal Issues public meeting.
- See the links below to download copies of the speaker's statements and presentations
- Click Here to comment on the State, Local and Tribal Issues public meeting.
- Additional Information will be posted here as it becomes available.
1 - The transcript of the August 11, 2014 QER public meeting has not been edited by the U.S. Department of Energy
Regarding Public Comment
The entirety of all comments received in response to the Quadrennial Energy Review will become publicly available. Any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses, that may be included in a comment will automatically be made available to the public. Individual commenters may request that the Department withhold their personally identifiable information from public disclosure, and such requests will be honored to the extent allowable by law. If you wish for the Department to withhold your name and/or other personally identifiable information, please state this prominently at the beginning of your comment. Additionally, the Department will accept comments submitted anonymously.