Meeting Date and Location
June 19, 2014 - 9:00 A.M. PST
San Francisco City Hall, Mayor's Conference Room (Room 201)
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Agenda: The Water-Energy Nexus
- Briefing Memo (See link below to download PDF)
- Full Meeting Transcript1 (See link below to download PDF)
- Meeting Summary (See link below to download PDF)
- Panelist Written Statements and Presentations (See links below to download PDFs)
- Federal Register Notice
- Download the new report from the Department of Energy's Water-Tech Team: The Water-Energy Nexus: Challenges and Opportunities
- Click Here to comment on this public meeting
1 - The transcript of the June 19, 2014 QER public meeting has not been edited by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Watch video from this meeting here.
Regarding Public Comments
The entirety of all comments received in response to the Quadrennial Energy Review will become publicly available. Any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses, that may be included in a comment will automatically be made available to the public. Individual commenters may request that the Department withhold their personally identifiable information from public disclosure, and such requests will be honored to the extent allowable by law. If you wish for the Department to withhold your name and/or other personally identifiable information, please state this prominently at the beginning of your comment. Additionally, the Department will accept comments submitted anonymously.
Documents from this Meeting Include