Meeting Date and Location:
May 27, 2014 - 9:00 AM
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans
Lecture Room, Medical Education Building
1901 Perdido Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
PLEASE NOTE: The first installment of the Quadrennial Energy Review will examine transmission, storage and distribution infrastructure, therefore, at this time we will not be looking at CO2 pipelines and Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR). These topics will be covered in the next installment of the QER, which will examine energy supply and demand infrastructure.
This public meeting was livestreamed by Louisiana State University and can be viewed on the LSU-HSC website here.
- Meeting Agenda
- Briefing Memo (See link below to download PDF)
- Full Transcript of Meeting (See link below to download PDF)1
- Meeting Summary Document (See link below to download PDF)
- Panelist Written Statements and Presentations (See links below to download PDFs)
- Federal Register Notice
- Click here to comment on this public meeting.
- Video recording of meeting: http://mediasite-ent.lsuhsc.edu/Mediasite/Play/77af316170054563b0e032e42cd36b8d1d
1 - The transcript of the May 27, 2014 QER public meeting has not been edited by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Regarding Public Comments
The entirety of all comments received in response to the Quadrennial Energy Review will become publicly available. Any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses, that may be included in a comment will automatically be made available to the public. Individual commenters may request that the Department withhold their personally identifiable information from public disclosure, and such requests will be honored to the extent allowable by law. If you wish for the Department to withhold your name and/or other personally identifiable information, please state this prominently at the beginning of your comment. Additionally, the Department will accept comments submitted anonymously.