Meeting Date and Location
August 21, 2014
NEW MEETING START TIME: The meeting will start at 8:45 A.M. MDT
Little America Hotel and Resort, 2800 West Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY 82009
- Click here for the meeting agenda.
- Click here to comment on the Infrastructure Siting public meeting.
- Click here to view the Federal Register Notice.
- See link below to download the background memo for this meeting.
- See link below to download the meeting transcript.1
- See link below to download the meeting summary
- See links below to download the panelist's statements and presentations.
- Additional Information will be posted here as it becomes available.
A live stream of the event will be available at www.energy.gov/live begining at 8:45 AM MDT.
1 - The transcript of the August 21, 2014 QER public meeting has not been edited by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Regarding Public Comment
The entirety of all comments received in response to the Quadrennial Energy Review will become publicly available. Any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses, that may be included in a comment will automatically be made available to the public. Individual commenters may request that the Department withhold their personally identifiable information from public disclosure, and such requests will be honored to the extent allowable by law. If you wish for the Department to withhold your name and/or other personally identifiable information, please state this prominently at the beginning of your comment. Additionally, the Department will accept comments submitted anonymously.