Meeting Date and Location
August 8, 2014 - 11:00 AM
Bismarck State College
National Energy Center of Excellence - Bavendick Stateroom (No. 415)
1200 Schafer Street
Bismarck, ND 58506
- Federal Register Notice
- Agenda - Infrastructure Constraints
- See below to download a PDF of the meeting transcript.1
- See below to download a PDF of the background memo for the Bakken Infrastructure Constraints meeting.
- See below to download a PDFs of the speaker's statements and presentations.
- Click Here to comment on the Infrastructure Constraints public meeting.
- Additional Information will be posted here as it becomes available.
1- The transcript of the August 8, 2014 QER public meeting has not been edited by the U.S. Department of Energy
Regarding Public Comment
The entirety of all comments received in response to the Quadrennial Energy Review will become publicly available. Any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses, that may be included in a comment will automatically be made available to the public. Individual commenters may request that the Department withhold their personally identifiable information from public disclosure, and such requests will be honored to the extent allowable by law. If you wish for the Department to withhold your name and/or other personally identifiable information, please state this prominently at the beginning of your comment. Additionally, the Department will accept comments submitted anonymously.