- DOE Recognizes Two EM Sites with Sustainability Awards
May 25, 2016 12:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Teams at two EM sites have been recognized with 2016 Energy Sustainability Awards for spearheading projects that have saved taxpayer dollars while promoting efficiency and smart use of DOE resources.Read The Full Story
- Registration Now Open for 2016 National Cleanup Workshop in September
May 18, 2016 3:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Registration is now open for the second-annual National Cleanup Workshop, set to be held on Sept. 14-15, 2016, at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center in Alexandria, Va.Read The Full Story
- Cheers to 20 Years and 8 Tanks: EM, SRR Celebrate Major Accomplishments
May 16, 2016 1:05 PM
AIKEN, S.C. – EM Assistant Secretary Monica Regalbuto congratulated employees at the Savannah River Site (SRS) on May 12 for two significant accomplishments.Read The Full Story
- EM Talks Cleanup Progress with State and Tribal Government Working Group
- Safety Improvements, Project Progress at Hanford Site’s Plutonium Finishing Plant
- EM’s West Valley Cleanup Contactor Receives 85 Percent of Available Fee Award
- Senators Tour Sites, Meet with EM Officials
- Office of River Protection Prepares for Critical Waste Treatment Plant Testing
- EM Leaders Visit with Children in Day Dedicated to Learning About Cleanup
- EM Richland Operations Office Contractor Earns 97 Percent of Available Fee
May 26, 2016
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Draft Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Los Alamos Legacy Cleanup Contract (LLCC) acquisition. A contract that primarily includes cost-plus-award-fee contract line items for the purpose of continuing the legacy cleanup mission is anticipated.
May 16, 2016DOE Awards Task Order to Northern New Mexico Small Business to Develop Documented Safety Analysis and Technical Safety Requirements Procedures
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a Task Order to Sigma Science Inc. (SSI), a Northern New Mexico Small Business, to develop the Documented Safety Analysis (DSA) and Technical Safety Requirements (TSR) procedures for Technical Area (TA) – 54 Area G at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
May 11, 2016DOE Releases Draft Request for Proposal and Announces Pre-Solicitation Conference for Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Transportation Services Procurement
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) today issued a Draft Request for Proposal (RFP) for Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Transportation Services.
May 10, 2016
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a grant to the Nevada Department of Environmental Protection (NDEP) of Carson City, Nevada for “Programmatic and Regulatory Oversight, Monitoring and Analysis at the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) and Surrounding Locations”. The program will provide programmatic and regulatory oversight of the DOE Waste Management Project at the NNSS.
May 9, 2016
April 28, 2016
April 28, 2016