- Learn More About EM's Savannah River Site Technology at Small Business Forum This Month
May 2, 2016 12:00 PMTo register for the Small Business Forum on May 19 and 20 in Aiken, S.C., click here. Click here to subscribe to DOE's Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization communications. Read The Full Story
- EM Cleanup Chief Discusses Path Forward for DOE’s Excess Facilities
April 27, 2016 1:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – EM Assistant Secretary Monica Regalbuto joined other Department officials, members of Congress, contractors, and other stakeholders at an event on Capitol Hill for the bipartisan House Nuclear Cleanup Caucus to discuss forging a path to clean up the more than 2,000 excess facilities in the Department’s inventory — a number expected to grow by 1,000 in the next 10 years.Read The Full Story
- DOE Holds New Workshops to Aid Idaho Waste Treatment Facility Startup
April 27, 2016 12:55 PM
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho – Technical experts from around the country recently converged in Idaho Falls to aid DOE’s efforts to safely and effectively start up the Integrated Waste Treatment Unit (IWTU), intended to treat the approximately 900,000 gallons of remaining radioactive liquid tank waste at DOE’s Idaho Site.Read The Full Story
- WIPP's Mine Rescue Teams Win Big in Contest
- Paducah and DUF6 Award Fees Determined for Three Prime Contracts
- EM Site Manager Reflects on Field Office’s Formative Year, Looks to Future
- New Idaho Cleanup Project Contractor Unveils Management Team
- Oak Ridge Hosts EM Site Specific Advisory Board Spring Chairs Meeting
- Savannah River Site Contractor Resumes Full Operations Following Pause
- Forward Thinking of Employees at Hanford Site Helps in Accelerated Cleanup
April 28, 2016DOE Releases Draft Request for Proposal and Announces Pre-Solicitation Conference for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Deactivation and Remediation Services
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Draft Request for Proposals (RFP) for deactivation and remediation services at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (PGDP). A contract that includes cost-plus-award-fee and indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity contract line items for the purpose of providing deactivation and remediation services at PGDP is anticipated.
April 28, 2016
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a task order to the MITRE Corporation, of McLean Virginia. MITRE will provide research and development in support of DOE’s Office of Environmental Management. The task order has an approximate value of $1.176 million, with a performance period of 12 months.
April 20, 2016
Cincinnati - The Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of a Fixed Unit Rate and Cost Reimbursement Task Order issued under the Office of Environmental Management Nationwide Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Multiple Award contract to Portage, Inc. of Idaho Falls, ID. Portage, Inc. is a Small Business entity.
March 31, 2016
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of a contract to Technical Resources Group, Inc. for support services under the DOE Office of Packaging and Transportation’s TEPP program.
March 31, 2016
March 28, 2016
March 16, 2016