- DOE’s First National Cleanup Workshop Set for Sept. 29-30
July 31, 2015 3:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – DOE, in cooperation with the Energy Communities Alliance, Energy Facility Contractors Group, and Nuclear Energy Institute, will hold the first DOE National Cleanup Workshop Sept. 29 and 30 this year in the Washington, D.C. area.Read The Full Story
- U.S., Ohio Approve Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant Site D&D Plans
July 30, 2015 3:00 PM
PIKETON, Ohio – The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (Ohio EPA) and DOE have agreed to a plan to demolish the massive, iconic process buildings and other facilities undergoing deactivation and decommissioning (D&D) at the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant.Read The Full Story
- SRNL’s Dr. Terry Michalske Named National Lab Director of the Year
July 29, 2015 12:00 PM
AIKEN, S.C. – The Savannah River National Laboratory’s (SRNL) Dr. Terry Michalske has been selected as National Laboratory Director of the Year by DOE’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU).Read The Full Story
- Excess SRS Assets Boost Area Economies
- Savannah River Site Takes on Another Environmental Cleanup Challenge: Coal-Fired Ash
- Federal-Contractor Partnership Allows Continued Waste Processing in Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge Moves Closer to Reaching Vision 2016
- A Decade of Cleanup Progress at EM’s Idaho Site
- After More Than 20 Years Operating, Hanford’s Soil Vapor Extraction Project Nears Completion
- Air Force Veteran Begins New Career at EM
July 17, 2015
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that it is extending its contract for Infrastructure Support Services at the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant site for a period of six months.
June 18, 2015
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of a contract to North Wind Solutions, LLC for waste processing services at the Oak Ridge Transuranic Waste Processing Center (TWPC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Seven (7) proposals were received in response to the solicitation.
June 17, 2015
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of a contract to Swift & Staley, Inc. of Kevil, Kentucky, for the performance of infrastructure support services at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (PGDP) in Paducah, Kentucky.
June 11, 2015Department of Energy Selects Small Business to Provide Demolition and Remediation Services at the East Tennessee Technical Park K-732 Switchyard
Cincinnati – The Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) contract to CTI and Associates, Inc. of Wixom, MI, a Minority Owned small business under the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program.
June 4, 2015
May 28, 2015
May 7, 2015