- Innovative Technique Accelerates Waste Disposal at Idaho Site
May 15, 2013 12:00 PM
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho – An innovative treatment and disposal technique is enabling the Idaho site to accelerate shipments of legacy nuclear waste for permanent disposal.Read The Full Story
- EM Delegation Tours UK Cleanup Program’s Sellafield Site
May 13, 2013 12:00 PM
A senior-level EM delegation led by Associate Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Alice Williams visited the United Kingdom’s Sellafield nuclear site to gain insight into the cleanup projects and facilities under the jurisdiction of the UK’s Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA).Read The Full Story
- EM’s Huizenga Receives Presidential Rank Award
May 9, 2013 12:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – EM Senior Advisor Dave Huizenga recently received the nation’s highest civil service recognition, the Presidential Rank of Distinguished Executive award.Read The Full Story
- Community College Highlights Paducah Site Groundwater Model
- Oak Ridge EM Program Increases Focus on Mercury Cleanup
- Moab Project Offers Unique Educational Resource in Site Tours
- Board Focuses on Budget in First Virtual Semi-Annual Meeting
- Meeting Offers Opportunity to Discuss EM Cleanup with China
- WIPP Celebrates 14th Anniversary
- Salt Waste Contractor Reaches Contract Milestone
May 9, 2013
CARLSBAD, N.M., May 9, 2013 – The U.S.
April 30, 2013New Mexico Environment Department Presents WIPP Its Highest Recognition for Environmental Excellence
CARLSBAD, N.M., April 30, 2013 – The U.S.
April 12, 2013
Cincinnati – The U.S.
March 28, 2013
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a task order to The MITRE Corporation, of McLean Virginia.
March 25, 2013
March 14, 2013
March 11, 2013