DOE Issues WIPP Radiological Release Phase II Investigation Report
April 16, 2015 2:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, the Department of Energy Office of Environmental Management (EM) released the Accident Investigation Board (AIB) Phase II Report related to the Feb. 14, 2014, radiological event at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) near Carlsbad, New Mexico.Read The Full Story
- Idaho Workers Eager to Check Condition of Waste Moved to Cargo Containers Decades Ago
March 30, 2015 12:00 PM
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho – From 1952 to 1970, workers buried drums containing radioactive waste from the now-closed Rocky Flats site at the Idaho site’s Subsurface Disposal Area.Read The Full Story
- New Website to Keep Portsmouth, Paducah Site Stakeholders Up to Date
March 30, 2015 12:00 PM
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The Portsmouth/Paducah Project Office (PPPO) has launched a new website to provide timely and accessible public information about EM’s cleanup efforts at the Portsmouth, Ohio and Paducah, Kentucky gaseous diffusion plant sites.Read The Full Story
- EM Conducts Third Annual Spanish Language Training with Record Participation
- Energy Department Fellows Present Research at Waste Management Conference
- EM Official Shares Insight at Women’s Conference
- Women of Waste Management Panel Advises Audience: ‘Embrace Hard Work’
- Progress Continues Toward Demolition of Hanford’s Plutonium Finishing Plant
- Savannah River Site Workers Share Knowledge with Students in Engineering Teach-Ins
- Navarro Kicks Off New Environmental Programs Services Contract at Nevada National Security Site
April 9, 2015
Cincinnati - The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract to IEI-PEC, JV, of Lincoln, Nebraska. IEI-PEC, JV is a small-disadvantaged business under the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program. The contract will have a maximum value of $4 Million over five years. Firm-fixed-price and time and material task orders will be issued from the basic contract.
April 2, 2015
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Final Request for Proposal (RFP) for the West Valley Demonstration Project Probabilistic Performance Assessment (WVDP-PPA) procurement that will provide support to the DOE, West Valley Demonstration Project, and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority in performing a probabilistic analysis to support the Phase 2 Decision making Alternative for the West Valley Demonstration Project and Western New York Nuclear Service Center.
April 1, 2015DOE Seeks Contractor for Depleted Uranium Hexafluoride (DUF6) Operations at Ohio and Kentucky Facilities
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Draft Request for Proposal (RFP) seeking a contractor to perform Depleted Uranium Hexafluoride (DUF6) Operations at the two DUF6 conversion facilities at Portsmouth, Ohio, and Paducah, Kentucky.
April 1, 2015
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a technical assistance contract acquisition at the Carlsbad Field Office in New Mexico. A Requirements contract that includes time-and materials (T&M) and fixed-price task orders, will be awarded.
March 31, 2015
March 20, 2015
March 17, 2015