EM Begins Demolition of Building G2 at Separations Process Research Unit
July 18, 2016 12:00 PM
NISKAYUNA, N.Y. – EM’s cleanup contractor at the Separations Process Research Unit (SPRU) nuclear facility completed preparations allowing for the open-air demolition of Building G2, which has begun.Read The Full Story
- DOE, New Idaho Cleanup Contractor Reflect on Successful Transition, Look to Future
July 14, 2016 12:40 PM
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho – It’s now been a little more than a month since Fluor Idaho, LLC, officially took over as the new contractor for the Idaho Cleanup Project (ICP) at DOE’s Idaho Site.Read The Full Story
- DOE Scorecard Rates Savannah River Site’s Security Contractor as ‘Excellent’
July 14, 2016 12:35 PM
AIKEN, S.C. – Centerra-SRS, the security contractor at the Savannah River Site (SRS), earned an overall “excellent” performance rating for the most recent evaluation period of Oct. 1, 2015, to March 31, 2016Read The Full Story
- Paducah Site Tours Nostalgic for Former Workers
- EM Sites Across U.S. Train to Respond to Events, from Chemical Spill to Earthquake
- Savannah River Site Promotes Sharing Technology Innovation Across DOE Complex
- Savannah River Site Workers Pitch Innovations During Shark Tank-Style Event
- Professional Engineer Licenses are Symbol of Achievement for Employees
- Turtle Search Highlights Oak Ridge’s Support to Environmental Education Initiative
- Engineers Make Science Fun for Students
July 21, 2016DOE Issues Sources Sought/Request for Information for Potential Portsmouth Paducah Project Office (PPPO) Technical Support Services Procurement(s)
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) today issued a Sources Sought/Request for Information (RFI) seeking interested parties with specialized capabilities for the Environmental Management (EM) Portsmouth Paducah Project Office (PPPO) Technical Support Services procurement(s).
July 21, 2016DOE Releases Final Request for Proposal for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Deactivation and Remediation Services
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for deactivation and remediation services at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (PGDP).
July 14, 2016DOE Releases Final Request for Proposal for Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Transportation Services Procurement
Cincinnati -- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) today issued a Final Request for Proposal (RFP) for Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Transportation Services.
July 1, 2016
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced today it has awarded a grant of approximately $3 million to the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (Ohio EPA) to support ongoing oversight and monitoring of the environmental cleanup at the former Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant Site in south central Ohio.
June 30, 2016
June 30, 2016
June 29, 2016