- EM Assistant Secretary Monica Regalbuto to Speak at DOE National Cleanup Workshop
August 20, 2015 5:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – DOE's new Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management Monica Regalbuto is set to speak at the first DOE National Cleanup Workshop, scheduled to be held Sept. 29-30 in the Washington, D.C. area.Read The Full Story
EM Announces Advisory Board Chairs Meeting
August 19, 2015 5:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – EM today announced that the next meeting of its Environmental Management Site-Specific Advisory Board (EM SSAB) Chairs will take place Sept. 2 and 3 in Santa Fe, N.M.Read The Full Story
- EM Selects Ralph Holland to Lead Consolidated Business Center
August 10, 2015 2:00 PM
WASHINGTON, D.C. – EM has named Ralph Holland director of the Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center (EMCBC) in Cincinnati.Read The Full Story
- Dr. Monica Regalbuto Confirmed as DOE Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management
- DOE’s First National Cleanup Workshop Set for Sept. 29-30
- U.S., Ohio Approve Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant Site D&D Plans
- A Decade of Cleanup Progress at EM’s Idaho Site
- After More Than 20 Years Operating, Hanford’s Soil Vapor Extraction Project Nears Completion
- Air Force Veteran Begins New Career at EM
- Student’s Doctoral Studies Grew from Internship at DOE Laboratory, Office of River Protection
August 14, 2015Energy Department Issues Draft Request For Proposal for the Environmental Management Headquarters Information Technology Services Procurement
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) for the Environmental Management (EM) Headquarters (HQ) Information Technology (IT) Services procurement.
August 5, 2015Dr. Monica Regalbuto Confirmed as Department of Energy Assistant Secretary for Environmental Management
Dr. Regalbuto will provide the leadership necessary to continue the safe cleanup of the environmental legacy brought about from five decades of nuclear weapons development and government-sponsored nuclear energy research.
July 17, 2015
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced that it is extending its contract for Infrastructure Support Services at the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant site for a period of six months.
June 18, 2015
Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of a contract to North Wind Solutions, LLC for waste processing services at the Oak Ridge Transuranic Waste Processing Center (TWPC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Seven (7) proposals were received in response to the solicitation.
June 17, 2015
June 11, 2015
June 4, 2015