- Given a simulated radioactive materials transportation accident, applicable procedures, and map references, demonstrate through participatory discussion
- a working knowledge of the following emergency response and concept of operations elements:
- Concept of operations for the emergency response to a radioactive materials transportation accident, including the Unified Incident Command System utilized in the field.
- Initial and extended response of emergency personnel and the interface between these organizations and Federal and State Regulatory agencies (i.e.,
- Environmental Protection Agency [EPA], Department of Transportation [DOT], and the appropriate State agency).
- Communications between the Incident Commander (IC) and the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).