Cincinnati - The Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a contract for technical support services to Link Technologies, Inc., of Germantown, MD for support services to the DOE Office of Environmental Management in Washington D.C. The contract or task order was a competitive small business set-aside for time-and-materials with an approximate value of $10 million, with a one-year performance period and two additional one-year options.
Services to be performed under the task order include:
- Assess engineering, technical work, and project performance
- Assess quality assurance of projects managed by field elements
- Integrate safety into design and construction projects
- Support safety policy development, performance analysis and event investigation
- Coordinate safety oversight, respond to the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (DNFSB) recommendations
- Provide technical support to the Office of Safety Management (EM-41).