Cincinnati– The Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for an Environmental Technical Services acquisition at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (GDP) for the Portsmouth Paducah Project Office (PPPO). The RFQ is proposing a smallbusiness contract for time-and-Materials, for three years with options up to five years. The estimated value for the technical services contract is approximately $24.5 million.
The successful contractor will provide environmental technical services to assist DOE in the management and oversight of PPPO’s Environmental Remediation and Decontamination and Decommissioning (D&D) mission.
The major support areas include:
- Project Controls & Baseline Support
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Safety & Health and Security
- Waste Management & Transportation
- Project Management Support
- Decontamination & Decommissioning
- Transition Support
- Surveillance & Maintenance
- Administrative and Infrastructure Support
- Field Services and Closeout.
Information on the RFQ can be found on the GSA e-Buy website at: