Cincinnati - The Department of Energy (DOE) today awarded a task order for technical support services to TerranearPMC, LLC of Exton, Pennsylvania for support services to the DOE Office of Environmental Management. The Department will issue a time & materials task order with a two-year base period and a one-year option of performance period of three years issued from the master Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract with a not-to-exceed value of $2,497,805.40.
TerranearPMC, LLC is a small-disadvantaged business under the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program.
Services to be performed under the task order include:
- Provide support for External Technical Reviews (ETRs) and Technology Readiness Assessments (TRAs);
- Provide technical support for program planning, developing test plans, and participation in and support for technical conferences and technical workshops and exchanges;
- Provide support in organizing and leading any peer reviews;
- Provide technical support in the development, implementation, and oversight of a detailed integrated task plan for technology development and testing of waste forms; and
- Provide support for strategic and program planning associated with tank waste storage, retrieval and treatment.
The mission of the Office of Environmental Management is to complete the safe cleanup of the environmental legacy brought about from five decades of nuclear weapons development and government-sponsored nuclear energy research.