- VPPPA - The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants' Association, a non- profit organization is leading the way in safety, health, and environmental excellence through cooperative efforts among labor, management, and government.
- OSHA VPP - The United States Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration - Voluntary Protection Program
State VPP Programs
- Alaska Occupational Safety and Health (AK OSH) Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) http://www.labor.state.ak.us/lss/lss.htm
- Arizona's Voluntary Protection Program
- California Voluntary Protection Program - State of California Department of Industrial Relations http://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/cal_vpp/cal_vpp_index.html
- Connecticut Recognition and Exemption Program - Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program http://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/osha/sharp_intro.html
- Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Division (HIOSH) - Hana Po'okela ("Hana Po'okela", meaning "excellent work" program) http://hawaii.gov/labor/hiosh/hiosh-quick-links/vpp.shtml
- Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Division (IOSHA) - Indiana Voluntary Protection Program http://www.in.gov/dol/vpp.htm
- Iowa Division of Labor Services - Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) http://www.iowaworkforce.org/labor/iosh/consultation/index.htm
- Kentucky Voluntary Protection Program - Kentucky Labor Cabinet http://www.labor.ky.gov/ows/osh/educationtraining/partnershipprograms/etvpp.htm
- Maryland Occupational Safety & Health (MOSH) - Voluntary Protection Program http://dllr.maryland.gov/labor/mosh/vpp.shtml
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) - Michigan Voluntary Protection Program (MVPP) http://www.michigan.gov/cis/0,1607,7-154-11407_15323-36138--,00.html
- Minnesota OSHA (MNOSHA) - Minnesota STAR (MNSTAR) http://www.dli.mn.gov/MnOsha.asp
- New Mexico Occupational Health and Safety Bureau (NMOHSB) - Zia Star Voluntary Protection Program
- Oregon's Voluntary Protection Program http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/osha/pdf/pubs/3316.pdf
- Puerto Rico* - Puerto Rico Voluntary Protection Progam (PR-VPP) http://www.dtrh.gobierno.pr/
- South Carolina OSHA Voluntary Programs (S.C. OVP) - Palmetto Star http://www.llr.state.sc.us/Labor/scovp/
- Tennessee OSHA program (TOSHA) - TOSHA Star Program http://www.state.tn.us/labor-wfd/vpp2.html
- Utah Occupational Safety and Health Division (UOSH) - Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) http://www.laborcommission.utah.gov/UOSH/Compliance/AssistancePrograms/VPP/VPPprogram.html
- Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Administration (VOSHA) - Vermont Voluntary Protection Programs (VVPP) http://www.state.vt.us/labind/Vosha/vpp.htm
- Virginia Department of Labor and Industry (VOSH) - Virginia Voluntary Protection Program (VVPP) http://www.doli.virginia.gov/vosh_coop/vosh_vpp.html
- Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act (WISHA) Services Division – Voluntary Protection Program
* Puerto Rico is a self-governing commonwealth or territory in association with the United States.
The head of government is an elected Governor, they have two legislative chambers; a House of Representatives and a Senate; and authority over all internal affairs.
For further information on DOE-VPP, please contact Brad Davy.