From here you can access additional information on advanced transportation technologies; view programmatic publications and technical information; learn the basics of hybrid vehicle technology; read about a wide range of statistical research on energy use, economics, and trends in transportation; link to the web sites of organizations working to advance transportation and fuel technologies; and find definitions for words that may be new to people with limited background on advanced vehicle technologies.
- Plans and Roadmaps – Publications describing program plans and national-level roadmaps
- Annual Reports – Links to the annual reports for the program's research areas
- Analysis – Links to a wide range of statistical research on energy use, economics, and transportation
- Software Tools – Software programs that can assist fleet managers and technology developers in assessing the potential impacts of implementing new technologies
- Awards Received – Information about the numerous awards won by program-supported research and development efforts