The 2010 DOE Hydrogen Program and Vehicle Technologies Office Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting was held June 7-11, 2010 in Washington, DC. The review encompassed all of the work done by the Hydrogen Program and the Vehicle Technologies Office: a total of 271 individual activities were reviewed for Vehicle Technologies, by a total of 110 reviewers. A total of 1,333 individual review responses were received for the technical reviews.
The objective of the meeting was to review the accomplishments and plans for the Vehicle Technologies Office over the previous 21 months, and provide an opportunity for industry, government, and academia to give inputs to DOE on the program with a structured and formal methodology. The meeting also provided attendees with a forum for interaction and technology information transfer.
The results from the review are contained in the following report.
- Entire document in one file
- Cover, Contents, and Introduction
- 1. Hybrid and Vehicle Systems Technologies
- 2. Energy Storage Technologies
- 3. Power Electronics & Electrical Machines Technologies
- 4. Advanced Combustion Engine Technologies
- 5. Fuels and Lubricants Technologies
- 6. Materials Technologies
- 7. Materials Technologies: Propulsion Materials
- 8. Technology Integration
- 9. Acronyms
- 10. Cross-Reference of Project Investigators, Projects, and Organizations