After a financing and contracting option has been selected, the next step is to execute the project. Each project follows a process that is unique to the financing and contracting options selected.
Next steps to implement the project depends on the financing and contracting option selected. The graphic below illustrates the process steps for the following financing and contracting options.
- Agency funded or direction appropriation
- Power purchase agreement (PPA)
- Energy savings performance contract (ESPC) and optional energy services agreement (ESA)
- Utility energy services contract (UESC)
- Enhanced use lease (EUL).