- Press Release: "Energy Dept. Announces New Prize Challenge to Drive Down the Cost of Solar Power," May 20, 2014
- Press Release: "Energy Dept. Announces Projects to Advance Cost-Effective Concentrating Solar Power Systems," May 21, 2014
- 2013 SunShot Initiative Fact Sheet
- 2014 SunShot Incubator Fact Sheet
- The SunShot Vision Study
- Biographies of SunShot Initiative leadership team
- SunShot Summit Final Agenda
- Report: "2014: The Year of Concentrating Solar Power"
- SunShot Initiative, Tackling Challenges in Solar: 2014 Portfolio
Other SunShot News
- Energy Department Announces $15M to Help Communities Boost Solar Deployment - April 17, 2014
- Energy Department Awards $2.2M to Drive Innovative Solutions, Lower Costs of Solar - March 10, 2014
- U.S. Utility-Scale Solar 60% Towards Cost-Competition Goal - February 12, 2014
- See official DOE images from the 2012 SunShot Grand Challenge Summit.
- Photos from opening day at the 2014 SunShot Summit -- May 19, 2014
- Photos from day 2 and day 3 at the Summit -- May 19-22, 2014
- Video: SunShot Initiative overview
- Video: Photovoltaics subprogram overview
- Video: Concentrating Solar Power subprogram overview
- Video: Technology to Market subprogram overview
- Video: Balance of Systems-Soft Costs subprogram overview
- Video: Inside the White House Solar Panels
Do you need something else? Contact Jamie Nolan at Jamie.Nolan@ee.doe.gov.