The 2014 SunShot Grand Challenge Summit and Peer Review will feature a variety of exhibits and sessions providing opportunities for learning and networking with other thought leaders in the U.S. solar community.
- Plenary Sessions and Keynote Speakers – Top leaders from the business, research, and energy policymaking communities will provide unique perspectives on the future of the U.S. solar energy industry.
- Grand Challenge Breakout Sessions – Solar industry leaders and subject matter experts across 16 breakout sessions will provide insights and perspectives on the “grand challenges” to achieve the SunShot 2020 affordability goal in order to speed deployment, enable growth of the U.S. solar market, and deliver affordable and accessible solar energy to all Americans.
- SunShot Workshops – Focused workshops and discussions will provide an opportunity for stakeholder feedback across various high-impact areas in DOE’s solar energy project portfolio, and to identify the barriers and opportunities associated with SunShot’s goals.
- Peer Review – SunShot awardee projects and SunShot portfolio will be evaluated by independent peer reviewers.
- Technology Forum – Event attendees will have a unique opportunity to view interactive technology demonstrations and poster displays from SunShot awardees, foster new partnerships with innovators in the solar industry, and walk away with a comprehensive update on the latest in solar research and development.
Download the final agenda here.