Evaluates the current state and trajectory of the market for LED linear lamps.
New report and upcoming webinar examine the state of available OLED products and discuss technology and market hurdles.
Provides analysis and direction for ongoing R&D activities to advance LED and OLED technology and increase energy savings.
Examines LEDs and the relationship between CCT, CRI, optical safety, material degradation, and photobiological stimulation.
The selected projects will help accelerate the adoption of SSL technology by improving energy efficiency and reducing costs while maintaining product quality and performance.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools
- Connected Lighting Systems analysis identifies technology development needs
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products