Join DOE and lighting industry experts in Detroit on November 12–13, 2014.
Up to $10M in funding is directed toward all three existing program areas: Core Technology Research, Product Development, and U.S. Manufacturing.
Phase II of the I-35 Bridge GATEWAY Demonstration documents field performance of luminaires installed in 2008.
Join DOE and our nation's top researchers and lighting industry experts in San Francisco on January 27–29, 2015.
Fifty-seven LED indoor lighting products—including four Best in Class—were recognized at the NGL winners’ event held at The LED Show in Los Angeles.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- Technical Information Network supports utility needs to accelerate adoption
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools