Presentations from DOE’s vendor-neutral booth sessions at LIGHTFAIR 2015 are now available for review or download.
The selected projects will help accelerate the development of high-quality LED and OLED products that can significantly reduce overall U.S. energy consumption.
Mark your calendars for the next two DOE SSL program workshops. Locations to be announced.
Twenty-eight indoor and outdoor LED lighting products were recognized at the NGL winners’ event after careful evaluation by a panel of judges from the architectural lighting design community.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- Technical Information Network supports utility needs to accelerate adoption
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools