Experts gathered in San Francisco for robust exchange on SSL research, product development, and manufacturing R&D needs.
Final report in CALiPER PAR38 series evaluates long-term performance of LED lamps.
New GATEWAY report identifies considerations, advantages, and concerns regarding LED use in museums.
New report focuses on lumen and chromaticity maintenance of LED A lamps.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- Technical Information Network supports utility needs to accelerate adoption
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools