Join DOE and our nation’s top researchers and lighting industry experts February 2-4, 2016.
A total of up to $10.5M in funding is directed toward all three existing R&D program areas: Core Technology Research, Product Development, and U.S. Manufacturing.
Inaugural meeting to convene lighting, semiconductor, and IT industry experts to examine key issues surrounding future lighting systems, and lay the groundwork for government/industry collaboration
Tenth annual workshop for manufacturers, specifiers, and end users to examine SSL status and trends, and look ahead to prepare for the next wave of innovation.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools
- Connected Lighting Systems analysis identifies technology development needs
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products