Over 260 attendees gathered in Raleigh to share the latest on SSL advances, examine market forces that are shaping SSL technology, and explore how the technology is defining new market opportunities.
Report provides an updated view of the current state of the market.
Learn about the potential benefits of, and issues with, this emerging product category.
A Comprehensive Program
Solid-state lighting (SSL) technology has the potential to reduce U.S. lighting energy usage by nearly one half and contribute significantly to our nation's climate change solutions. The U.S. Department of Energy acts as a catalyst to drive R&D breakthroughs in efficiency and performance, and to equip buyers to successfully apply SSL lighting.
- Research & Development drives technology breakthroughs
- CALiPER Testing and analysis identifies trends and applicability
- LED Lighting Facts promotes accuracy in product information
- GATEWAY Demonstrations provide valuable field experience
- Street Lighting Consortium shares best practices and tools
- Connected Lighting Systems analysis identifies technology development needs
- Standards Support accelerates development of needed standards
- L Prize Competition sets reach targets for industry
- Next Generation Luminaires Competition spotlights today’s best products