Search for and view program fact sheets, reports and other publications using the Wind Program Publication and Product Library. Or see these key publications:
- 2013 Wind Technologies Market Report
- 2013 Distributed Wind Market Report
- 2014 Offshore Wind Market and Economic Analysis Full Report and Underlying Data
- A National Offshore Wind Strategy: Creating an Offshore Wind Industry in the United States
- Wind Program Newsletter
- Wind Program Accomplishments
- WINDExchange Publications
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Wind Program, in close cooperation with the wind industry, is launching a new initiative to revisit the findings of the 2008 DOE 20% Wind Energy by 2030 report. Read about the effort and share your vision of the U.S. wind market.
See wind-related publications, webinars, podcasts, groups, studies and ordinance on the WINDExchange website.
These pages provide basic information about wind power, including how wind energy works and the history of wind energy.
A list of frequently asked questions and answers about wind energy and the Wind Power Program.
A list of frequently asked questions and answers related to using a small wind energy system to power your home.
Browse photographs, videos, audio files, and animations from the Wind Program.
Find information about wind power technologies, as well as current research and programs in this field.