Search for and view program fact sheets, reports and other publications using the following:
Or see these key publications:
- Wind Vision Report
- National Offshore Wind Strategy: Facilitating the Development of the Offshore Wind Industry in the United States
- 2015 Wind Technologies Market Report
- 2015 Distributed Wind Market Report
- Assessing the Future of Distributed Wind: Opportunities for Behind-the-Meter Projects
- Enabling Wind Power Nationwide
- Wind Program Newsletter
- Wind Program Accomplishments
- WINDExchange Publications
As a follow up to the 2008 U.S. Department of Energy 20% Wind Energy by 2030 report, the new Wind Vision Report quantifies the economic, environmental, and social benefits of a robust wind energy future through 2050. The Wind Vision Report’s Study Scenario provides an overview of what wind related jobs, manufacturing competiveness, and resource savings could look like in 2020, 2030, and 2050.
See wind-related publications, webinars, podcasts, groups, studies and ordinance on the WINDExchange website.
These pages provide basic information about wind power, including how wind energy works and the history of wind energy.
Chart your path among the wind industry’s broad range of occupations and learn about experience and skills expectations, wage information, and educational requirements.
A list of frequently asked questions and answers about wind energy and the Wind Power Program.
A list of frequently asked questions and answers related to using a small wind energy system to power your home.
Browse photographs, videos, audio files, and animations from the Wind Program.
Find information about wind power technologies, as well as current research and programs in this field.