The Federal Energy Management Program's (FEMP) Technology Deployment program provides the Federal Government and commercial building sector with unbiased information and guidance about energy-efficient and renewable energy technologies available for deployment. Specifically, this program:
- Identifies technologies that have high potential energy savings and cost benefits and are ready for rapid deployment
- Develops and conducts deployment campaigns to raise awareness about energy technologies of the highest priority
- Educates Federal agencies and the commercial buildings sector about targeted energy-efficient technologies.
- Technology Deployment List: Read about new and underutilized energy-saving building technologies.
- Technology Deployment Working Group: View information from Federal Technology Deployment Working Group meetings.
- Technology Demonstrations: Visit the Building Technology Office for assessments of efficient new building technologies.
Resources to explore outdoor solid state lighting technologies are also available.