Many helpful resources and case studies about institutional change are available.
- Behavioral Change and Building Performance: Strategies for Significant, Persistent, and Measurable Institutional Change
- Evidence-Based Background Material Underlying Guidance for Federal Agencies in Implementing Strategic Sustainability Performance Plans Implementing Sustainability: The Institutional-Behavioral Dimension
- The FEMP Awards Program: Fostering Institutional Change and Energy Management Excellence
- Implementing Sustainability: the Behavioral-Institutional Dimension (Sustain magazine, page 28-32)
- Behavioral Opportunities for Energy Savings in Office Buildings: a London Field Experiment
- American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
- California Institute for Energy and Environment
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Garrison Institute Climate, Mind and Behavior Institute
- Network for Business Sustainability
- Precourt Institute for Energy Efficiency
- Stanford Persuasive Tech Lab
- The McKinsey Quarterly
For a list of institutional change foundational reading sources, contact Amy Wolfe.