The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) provides renewable energy project assistance to help Federal agencies identify and implement renewable energy technologies into buildings and campuses.
Types of Assistance
FEMP can provide assistance for renewable energy projects throughout the course of the project development cycle, including the:
- Policy and program support
- Feasibility study
- Interconnection and grid integration assistance
- High-performance green building construction or renovation assistance
- Large- and utility-scale project planning assistance
- Acquisition strategy
- Request for proposal or proposal review assistance
- Contract assistance
- Design review assistance
- Construction assistance
- Acceptance testing and commissioning assistance
- Performance period (operations and maintenance, measurement and verification) assistance.
Request Project Assistance
Federal agencies interested in receiving FEMP technical assistance for renewable energy projects can complete an application through the FEMP Technical Assistance request portal. Applicants will receive acknowledgement of their technical assistance request and be contacted by a FEMP project leader with further information.
For more information about renewable energy project assistance or eligibility, contact:
Federal Energy Management Program