Federal agencies are required to meet energy management mandates outlined by the following federal legal authorities. Click on a title below to read the full text for each legal authority.
- Executive Order 13693: Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade
- Executive Order 13514: Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance
- Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
- Executive Order 13423: Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management
- Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Executive Order 13221
- Energy Policy Act of 1992
- National Energy Conservation Policy Act
Read about related notices and rules.